Toshiba America Client Solutions, Inc. (now Dynabook Americas, Inc.)
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., Dynabook Americas, Inc., provides a diverse portfolio of the enterprise-grade hardware and software offerings, including awarding-winning mobile computers, innovative wearable devices, augmented reality applications and security solutions. Dynabook designs, engineers and manufactures its offerings in its own-operated facilities to ensure quality and reliability. Dynabook Americas is an independent operating company wholly-owned by Dynabook, Inc., of Japan, a majority-owned company of Sharp Corporation.
Toshiba saw a significant opportunity to increase top-line revenue and improve customer satisfaction by improving their eCommerce customer experience.
- Large-scale and highly-complex e-commerce program using on premise digital technologies.
- Business Transformation from a shared-service order management process to in-house ERP system.
- Developed a custom application for call center and outbound sales, allowing client to take outsource business and IT process in-house.
- Personalization Strategy & Execution
- Conversion Rate Optimization – UX & IA Optimization
- SEO and Site Search Relevancy Tuning
- Adobe Analytics, KPI Management and Adobe DTM
- Acquisition up ~20% due to SEO enhancements within Endeca XM and improved keyword targeting.
- Conversion rates up ~25% due to UX improvements, as well as improved site performance and reliability.
- Conversion rates up additional ~10% due to personalization introduced 30 days post launch.
- Retention up ~10% due to targeted upsells of related products corresponding to items in cart.
- Revenue up 20% compared to 14% decline trending 60 days prior to launch.
- Mobile Revenue up ~850%